At Seeker, we believe a website should showcase a business, inform visitors, and be easy to use. That’s why we’re looking for a UX designer with a talent for seeing the bigger picture and making their vision become a reality.
You will need to know how to craft a website that grabs a visitor’s attention, keeps them hooked, and leaves them with a positive first impression.
As a visionary UX designer, being able to blend user interface design with improving the user experience is a must. From visual appearance to navigation, you must relish the challenge of taking a concept from whiteboard to screen.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. This is your chance to really get to the heart of the SEO industry.
We’re a small startup agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with the likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
Duties & responsibilities
Centred on designing, developing, and testing new website assets, this position will include a wide variety of day to day tasks. These include:
- Designing web pages, graphics, interactive assets, and more
- Developing website applications, tools, and other digital solutions
- Collaborating with our full stack web developer
- Presenting design concepts to company stakeholders and clients
- Testing website and design applications before going live
- Recommending improvements and redesigns for existing client websites
- Liaising with copywriters and content creators
- Lead in the visual concept development for content assets
- Working closely with all internal teams to develop integrated campaigns
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
In addition to excellent project management and communication skills, you will need:
- Exceptional knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Over three years of web and UX design experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Great skills in all the usual design applications
- Knowledge of web/mobile/device-specific design
- Good understanding of user-centred design principles
- Advanced user-centric problem-solving skills
- The ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- The capability to interpret and create briefs
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme (time to run an ecommerce business on the side)
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry