We’re looking for a technical SEO ninja who is nimble, agile and fast with tools such as analytics, XML sitemaps, and the humble spreadsheet.
You will be monitoring a wide range of websites, making sure they meet critical SEO requirements and support our clients’ business objectives. You’ll get to work with some of the biggest sites in the world, and cut your teeth in a wide range of niches. Come and join our search team and share SEO tactics with our Co-Founder, Gareth Simpson.
From helping search engines to access, crawl, and index websites to performing audits and scrutinising backlinks, improving organic site rankings will be your way of the warrior. Work with clients you’re actually excited about.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. This is your chance to really get to the heart of the SEO industry.
We’re a small startup agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with the likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a technical SEO ninja to assist in building the foundations for further success.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be working closely with the creative and PR teams to ensure that SEO requirements are protected across everything that we do.
What you might get up to:
- SEO audits
- Monthly reporting on website performance, including analysis and recommendations
- Implementing link building campaigns
- Monitoring ranking positions, keywords, website traffic, and conversions
- Link analysis, reporting, and inventory
- Carrying out technical recommendations and liaising with development teams.
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
- At least two years working in a similar SEO role, or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills
- Experience using all the standard industry tools — we’re sure you have a favourite!
- The ability to work as part of a team and delegate
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Competent with schema markup and microdata.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme (time to run an ecommerce business on the side)
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry