We’re looking for a technical SEO ninja who is nimble, agile and fast with tools such as analytics, XML sitemaps, and the humble spreadsheet.
You will be monitoring a wide range of websites, making sure they meet critical SEO requirements and support our clients’ business objectives. You’ll get to work with some of the biggest sites in the world, and cut your teeth in a wide range of niches. Come and join our search team and share SEO tactics with our Co-Founder, Gareth Simpson.
From helping search engines to access, crawl, and index websites to performing audits and scrutinising backlinks, improving organic site rankings will be your way of the warrior. Work with clients you’re actually excited about helping (and clients who are excited to work with you).
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online by creating press coverage, content, and links to be proud of. We’re also pretty good at technical audits, website migrations and good old-fashioned SEO.
We’re a small agency, and our team is made up of passionate specialists. You’ll get to work closely with other experts and help set excellent standards in technical SEO.
As an agency, we’re a mixture of SEOs, writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
Our clients are from around the world, and we excel in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a technical SEO to assist in building the foundations for further success.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be working closely with the creative and PR teams to ensure that SEO requirements are protected across everything that we do.
What you might get up to:
- Monthly reporting on website performance, including analysis and recommendations
- Creating SEO strategies and campaign plans
- SEO audits and content optimisation
- Keyword research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Performing website migrations
- Implementing link building campaigns
- Link analysis, reporting, and inventory
- Monitoring ranking positions, keywords, website traffic, and conversions
- Carrying out technical recommendations and liaising with development teams
- Supporting the marketing team with developing pitches for potential clients
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
- At least two years working in a similar SEO role, or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills
- Experience using all the standard industry tools — we’re sure you have a favourite!
- The ability to work as part of a team and delegate
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Competent with schema markup and microdata.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme (time to run an ecommerce business on the side)
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry