We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing. We help brands get press coverage and links to be proud of. We’re also pretty good at technical audits, website migrations and good old-fashioned SEO.
We’re a team of around 30, and growing, passionate specialists, including SEOs, writers, outreachers, creatives, data geeks, and PR pros.Our clients are from around the world, and we excel in servicing SaaS and eCommerce brands.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Team Administrator/PA to support the efficient day-to-day running of Seeker. You will support the MD and the Heads of with their diaries and administration tasks as well as supporting the day-to-day running of the office (virtually and in person!).
What the role looks like
- Extensive Diary Management – daily management of scheduling appointments, juggling conflicting priorities and numerous schedules. Ensure clear, concise communication to attendees, and organise facilities as required. A flexible approach and calm head go without saying!
- Inbox management for the MD, determining and prioritising actions, identifying areas of concern and flagging these.
- As required, manage travel and accommodation requirements assessing and making accurate judgements of their time commitments.
- Producing general correspondence to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the People and Culture Manager with recruitment priorities; to include posting of job adverts, sifting CVs, candidate liaison, scheduling interviews.
- Coordinating and diarising all team meetings.
- Manage all internal company events.
- Handling confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Escalation point for H&S questions and organisation of fire marshals and first aiders.
- You will have at least 2 years experience working in a similar role, supporting senior teams and Directors.
- Experience of handling confidential and sensitive information, you will be trustworthy and discreet.
- A multitasker, you are able to balance multiple conflicting tasks with a calm head and can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with an excellent level of accuracy.
- Effective with feedback and delegation
- A self-starter, you are able to work autonomously, be proactive and take the initiative.
- You have experience of organising and delivering team events, meetings and socials.
What you will get from us
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid office/home working approach
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular conference attendance
- Regular all-expenses-paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Health benefits
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: £24K – £26K depending on experience