We’re looking for someone with the passion, experience, and drive to create a culture for customer success.
You will be required to build relationships champion our achievements, and anticipate the needs of our growing client base.
Throughout the customer lifecycle, you will responsible for steering expectations, decreasing customer churn, and increasing upsell opportunities.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. This is your chance to really get to the heart of the SEO industry.
We’re a small startup agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a customer success manager to anticipate our clients needs, meet challenges, and build the foundations for long-term partnerships.
Duties & responsibilities
As part of creating the best experience and results for our clients, your day to day duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact between clients and the business
- Proposal development and call-based pitches
- Overseeing client on-boarding
- Troubleshooting and resolving client issues
- Monitoring campaign data and for successes — and potential dangers
- Providing key insights and identifying value-adding upsell opportunities
- Conducting monthly customer relationship health checks
- Educating clients on industry challenges, and new tools and services
- Collecting client feedback that helps us improve every area of the business
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
- Capability to watch a large amount of client accounts like a hawk
- Experience building onboarding processes
- Proficient negotiator
- Strong multi-tasking and communication skills
- Self-driven and detail-oriented
- Good at listening to the opinion of others
- Excellent at analysing data and analytics
- Comfortable presenting recommendations both internally and externally
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme (time to run an ecommerce business on the side)
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry.