We are looking for an SEO Executive to cover our colleague’s maternity leave.
Anticipated start date will be early September for a six-month contract term.
SEO is at the heart of everything at Seeker, and our SEO team is growing. As the SEO Executive, you will be working as part of a team managing a range of client SEO accounts. There will also be the opportunity to manage social media channels for our clients, as well as managing small PPC campaigns, and helping out with the outreach activities as required.
You will need exceptional time management and attention to detail in order to manage complex SEO campaigns. You will be expected to play a leading role in making the company’s SEO initiatives a success. You will be assigned to a client services pod where you will be working on multiple SEO strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keyword research
- On-page optimisation
- Performing technical SEO audits
- Performing content audits and creating content calendars
- Running monthly website crawls and implementing fixes
- Regular Google Analytics checks
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of websites
- Keeping on top of the latest SEO developments
- Monitoring ranking positions, keywords, website traffic, and conversions
- Link analysis
- Carrying out technical recommendations and liaising with development teams
- Assisting the marketing and content teams with ad-hoc projects
- Liaising with clients
- SEO Reporting
- Social media planning and reporting
- Managing small PPC campaigns
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Knowledge of the latest SEO best practices and principles
- A proven track record in agency and client SEO preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, GMB, Ahrefs etc. preferred
- Good understanding of technical SEO preferred
- The ability to work as part of a team and delegate
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
- An analytical mindset and a can-do attitude
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
We’re a diverse agency with a mixture of professionals covering writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, PR pros, dev boffs and design professionals. The great thing about this, you have access to all the tools and skills you need to provide a first-class service to your clients.
Our clients are located all over the world, servicing SaaS and eCommerce brands amongst other niches.
Part of the package on offer is access to remote working when needed which has made the shift to home working during the coronavirus lockdown seamless. When we’re not holed up in our homes, you can find us at our offices located at HERE Bristol on Bath Road.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Access to some of the best tools and systems in the industry
- Remote working
- Birthdays off
- Community days
- Wellness days
- Gym membership
- Monthly massages
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health benefits
Seeker can offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you believe that you cover the majority of the requirements above, please do get in touch.
Strictly NO recruitment agencies, please.