SEO is at the heart of everything at Seeker, and our SEO team is growing. As the SEO Executive, you will be managing a range of client SEO accounts, from link building campaigns to technical audits.
You will need exceptional time management and attention to detail in order to manage complex SEO and link building campaigns. You will be expected to play a leading role in making the company’s SEO initiatives a success. You will be assigned to a client services pod where you will be leading on SEO strategy.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online by creating press coverage, content, and links to be proud of.
We’re also pretty good at technical audits, website migrations and good old-fashioned SEO.
We’re a small agency, and our team is made up of passionate specialists. You’ll get to work closely with other experts and help set excellent standards in SEO.
As an agency, we’re a mixture of SEOs, writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
Our clients are from around the world, and we excel in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a technical SEO to assist in building the foundations for further success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing technical and content audits
- Keyword research
- Running monthly website crawls and implementing fixes
- Regular Google Analytics checks
- Optimising client’s websites
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of websites
- Keeping on top of the latest SEO developments
- Implementing link building campaigns
- Monitoring ranking positions, keywords, website traffic, and conversions
- Link analysis and reporting
- Carrying out technical recommendations and liaising with development teams
- Assisting the marketing and content teams with ad-hoc projects
- Liaising with clients
- SEO sales
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Knowledge of the latest SEO best practices and principles
- A proven track record in agency and client SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, GMB, Ahrefs etc
- Outreach and link building experience preferred
- Solid technical skills are a must-have
- The ability to work as part of a team and delegate
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
- An analytical mindset and a can-do attitude
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular conference attendance
- Joint venture scheme
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership