A little about us and the opportunity
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing. We help brands get press coverage and links to be proud of. We’re also pretty good at technical audits, website migrations and good old-fashioned SEO.
We’re a team of around 30, and growing, passionate specialists, including SEOs, writers, outreachers, creatives, data geeks, and PR pros.Our clients are from around the world, and we excel in servicing SaaS and eCommerce brands.
Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
We are expanding our outreach team and need a fresh new perspective to help us deliver link building campaigns for our clients. You will improve search performance for our clients by creating and running link building campaigns through a range of tactics.
You will work on the end-to-end process of outreach and link building. It will be your responsibility to create link building strategies from scratch, support the outreach and link building team in the delivery of outreach campaigns and speak directly with clients to report on the results.
Ultimately, you will be expected to play a leading role in making the company’s outreach initiatives a success.
What we are looking for from you
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a: SEO Executive, Content Executive, Digital Copywriter, Digital Marketing Executive, Outreach Specialist or similar
- You have built links through at least one of the following methods/tactics: foundational, bloggers and influencers, guest post, high-level editorial, PR
- You have a decent understanding of key SEO functions, from keyword research and onpage optimisation, to algorithm updates and competitor analysis
- You have strong examples of your ability to create and implement SEO strategies for various clients
- You have experience with a wide variety of creative and ethical link building strategies and techniques (and if not, you’re hungry to learn more)
- You understand the importance of building links and are keen to get involved in this underutilized area of SEO
- You’re proactive in your approach to work and can use insight tools to establish the success of a campaign and pivot if needed
- If you have worked with SaaS and ecommerce brands
- If you have agency experience
- You’re oozing with creativity but a sucker for organisation and processes
- You aren’t afraid of the challenges of delivering quality work within tight deadlines
- Your analytical, organisational and time management skills are particularly strong
- You have a positive mindset, a can-do attitude and aren’t afraid to work amongst creative chaos
What you will get from us
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid office/home working approach
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular conference attendance
- Regular all-expenses-paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Health benefits
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please do so via the blue apply button or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
We would love to know why you feel this is the next role for you so please do include a covering note to let us know along with details of your current salary/package, notice period and any dates you are not available for an interview.
Please note that you will be asked to provide evidence to support your eligibility to work in the UK if you are shortlisted.
Due to potentially large numbers of applications, we may not be able to respond to all those applicants who have not been successfully shortlisted.
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: £24K-£30K dependent on experience
No recruitment agencies please.