Seeker Digital is on the lookout for an experienced SEO Account Manager to join our expanding SEO team. The role will involve taking charge of a varied portfolio of client accounts, providing advice on SEO best practice, leading on account strategy, and developing trusted relationships.
As an SEO Account Manager, your job will involve connecting our clients with the rest of the team. In addition to a sound understanding of technical SEO, project management and people skills are key to thriving in this role.
You will be required to drive SEO performance across the team by ensuring best practice in day-to-day management across the agency, providing training for team members, making sure work is delivered to deadlines, and keeping our clients happy.
Duties & responsibilities
In the process of taking ownership of our client accounts, your day to day duties will include:
- Managing the execution of SEO strategies developed by our team
- Ensuring that all SEO-related client KPIs and goals are met
- Liaising with clients and technical teams on implementing technical SEO updates
- Being the first point of contact between clients and the business
- Troubleshooting and resolving client issues
- Educating clients on industry challenges, new tools, and services
- Collecting client feedback that helps us improve every area of the business
- Monitoring and evaluating SEO results and performance
- Reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to clients and stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with SEO trends and educating other areas of the business
- Sharing initiatives, best SEO practices, and results with the wider Seeker team
- Providing key insights and identifying value-adding upsell opportunities
- Providing training to team members, contributing to their development and fostering the next generation of Seeker Account Managers
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
- Extensive SEO experience, including both on-page and off-page experience
- Demonstrable experience in the management of client accounts is a must. We’re looking for someone with significant experience
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, GSC, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, etc
- Link building and digital PR experience (desirable)
- PPC campaign management (desirable)
- Strong client relationship management skills
- A love for SEO and digital marketing
- Outstanding commercial awareness
- Experience in leading, motivating and coaching team members
- Data-driven and analytically minded
- Brilliant written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient problem-solving skills
- Have bags of enthusiasm and drive
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
We’re a diverse agency with a mixture of professionals covering writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, PR pros, dev boffs and design professionals. The great thing about this, you have access to all the tools and skills you need to provide a first-class service to your clients.
SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. Our clients are located all over the world, servicing SaaS and eCommerce brands amongst other niches.
Part of the package on offer is access to remote working when needed which has made the shift to home working during the coronavirus lockdown seamless. When we’re not holed up in our homes, you can find us at our offices located at HERE Bristol on Bath Road.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Access to some of the best tools and systems in the industry
- Gym membership
- Monthly massages
- Health benefits
Seeker can offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you believe that you cover the majority of the requirements above, please do get in touch.
Strictly NO recruitment agencies, please.