We’re looking for someone to join our SEO team and take charge of relationship management for a varied portfolio of client accounts.
As an SEO Account Manager, your job will involve connecting our clients with the rest of the team. In addition to a sound understanding of technical SEO, project management and people skills are key to thriving in this role.
You will be required to drive SEO performance by ensuring best practice in day-to-day management across the agency, making sure work is delivered to deadlines, and keeping our clients happy.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content, and links to be proud of.
We’re a small agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. Our clients are from around the world, and we excel in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a new SEO Account Manager to help propel our clients up the search rankings.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will play an integral part in ensuring our SEO clients enjoy the best possible results by:
- Being the first point of contact between SEO clients and the business
- Troubleshooting and resolving client issues
- Educating clients on industry challenges, and new tools and services
- Collecting client feedback that helps us improve every area of the business
- Monitoring and evaluating SEO results and performance
- Reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to clients and stakeholders
- Ensuring that all SEO-related client KPIs and goals are met
- Liaising with clients and developers on implementing technical SEO updates
- Managing the execution of SEO strategies developed by our team
- Keeping up to date with SEO trends and educating other areas of the business
- Sharing initiatives, best SEO practices, and results with the wider Seeker team
- Providing key insights and identifying value-adding upsell opportunities
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
- Over two years of hands-on SEO experience
- A background in a client facing role at a digital agency preferred
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as Ahrefs and Search Console
- Link building and digital PR experience preferred
- An understanding of technical SEO and complementary digital strategies
- The ability to help pitch for new clients and support agency sales efforts
- A love for SEO and digital marketing
- Decisive project management skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding commercial awareness
- Being equally happy to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme (time to run an ecommerce business on the side)
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry