You won’t need to pull rabbits out of a hat, but we’re looking for a project manager that can make the impossible seem possible.
By breaking down complex tasks into clear and executable responsibilities, you will help us turn spreadsheets into gold. You will ensure that schedules, deliverables, and resources align so that all our work gets executed with the efficiency of a well-drilled card trick.
This is a meaty and challenging role at a growing agency that offers huge growth potential for the right candidate.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands.
We’re a small startup agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with the likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a detail-oriented project manager to help us nail deadlines, reach milestones, improve communication, and deliver better results for our clients.
Duties & responsibilities
Your main role will be to ensure that we are making the most out of our production and creative teams.
You will help us coordinate and be more efficient by:
- Assigning and scheduling tasks
- Organising and leading meetings
- Managing team members and budgets
- Preparing and monitoring schedules and budgets
- Managing client expectations
- Overseeing quality control on project deliverables
- Feeding into client proposals and quotes
- Keeping ahead of project risks or issues
- Creating project reports
- Assessing project success — and suggesting improvements.
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- First-rate problem solver
- Digital/agency experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SEO/digital marketing
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects concurrently
- Outstanding time management.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary