You won’t need to pull rabbits out of a hat, but we’re looking for a project manager that can make the impossible seem possible.
By breaking down complex tasks into clear and executable responsibilities, you will help us turn spreadsheets into gold. Ensuring schedules, deliverables and resources align so that all work gets executed with the efficiency of a well-drilled card trick.
Magicians are nothing without their assistant. This means you will also be expected to have a massive (sleight of) hand in improving processes and supporting our creative teams to run more efficiently.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands.
We’re a small startup agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a detail-oriented project manager to help us nail deadlines, reach milestones, improve communication, and deliver better results for our clients.
Duties & responsibilities
Your main role will be to ensure that we are making the most out of our production and creative teams.
You will help us coordinate and be more efficient by:
- Assigning and scheduling project tasks
- Organising and leading project meetings
- Managing project team members
- Preparing and monitoring project schedules and budgets
- Managing client expectations
- Overseeing quality control on project deliverables
- Feeding into client proposals and quotes
- Keeping ahead of project risks or issues
- Creating project reports
- Assessing project success — and suggesting improvements.
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- First-rate problem solver
- Digital/agency experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects concurrently
- Outstanding time management.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme (time to run a business on the side)
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary.