We’re looking for a well organised PA who can draw on their skills and experience and assist our MD.
As a PA to the MD, you will provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support to him, to ensure he is fully supported, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of Seeker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inbox management.
- Extensive diary management – daily management of scheduling & rescheduling appointments, communicating with attendees, flexible approach to changing schedules, ensuring appointments are met and correct facilities have been booked.
- To act as a “gate-keeper” of the MD’s agenda and meeting schedule and to take decisions accordingly, while prioritizing the needs of the business.
- Producing general correspondence to both internal and external stakeholders.
- You’ll act as the CEOs “right-hand person” and their “eyes and ears”, making up for gaps in their knowledge, capacity, and memory.
Skills that will make you the perfect fit:
- Experience in digital marketing agency or similar (telecoms, media)
- Exceptional time management
- Strong communicator
- Fast and effective decision making
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective feedback and delegation
- First-rate adaptability
- Reliability and discretion
Who is Seeker?
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content, and links to be proud of.
We’re a small (ish) agency of about 30 people, and our team is made up of passionate specialists, including SEOs, writers, outreachers, creatives, data geeks, and PR pros.
Our clients are from around the world, and we excel in servicing SaaS and eCommerce brands. Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
Part of the package on offer is access to remote working when needed which has made the shift to home working during the coronavirus lockdown seamless.
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Access to some of the best tools and systems in the industry
- Birthdays off
- Community days
- Wellness days
- Gym membership
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health benefits
Seeker offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you believe that you cover the majority of the requirements above, please do get in touch.
Seeker is committed to creating a diverse environment; we recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, origin, sex, disability, age and other protected characteristics as required by the law.
Strictly NO recruitment agencies, please.