We are expanding our outreach team and need a fresh new perspective to help us deliver link building campaigns for our clients.
Reporting into our Senior Campaign Manager who heads up our link building and outreach department, you will improve search performance for our clients by creating and running link building campaigns through a range of tactics.
You will be working on the end-to-end process of outreach and link building. It will be your responsibility to create link building strategies from scratch, support the outreach and link building team in the delivery of outreach campaigns and speak directly with clients to report on the results.
Ultimately, you will be expected to play a leading role in making the company’s outreach initiatives a success.
Duties & responsibilities:
Broad duties and responsibilities:
- Working to improve search performance through a range of link building and outreach techniques
- Leading link building, outreach and digital PR strategy for a range of current and prospective clients from a mixture of industries
- Successfully building a range of links every single month for our clients
- Managing the day-to-day of your own outreach campaigns and overseeing the team’s link building campaigns
- Running every part of the outreach process from strategy build, prospecting and pitching to negotiation, arranging content/asset production and reporting
- Being a core sign-off point and leader for the outreach and campaign executives
The nitty-gritty specifics
- Creating outreach and link building strategies for a variety of clients, most of which are ecommerce or SaaS brands
- Coming up with campaign ideas, from overarching themes to custom pitches
- Creating media and prospect lists
- Creating relationships and negotiating content placement opportunities with journalists, editors, and influencers to land linked coverage
- Using a wide range of tools for analysis, tracking, and monitoring
- Conducting and delivering campaign reporting
- Pitching outreach ideas to clients
- Liaising with outreach clients on ad hoc requests and reporting calls
- Training and mentoring the Campaign Executives and assisting with Outreach Team growth and operations
- Maintaining expertise on outreach, digital PR and best practice industry trends
- Assisting the marketing and content teams with ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate
To be considered for this role:
- You have at 1-2 years’ experience working as a link builder or outreach professional in a similar role
- You have built links through at least one of the following methods/tactics: foundational, bloggers and influencers, guest post, high-level editorial, PR
- You have experience with a wide variety of creative and ethical link building strategies and techniques (and if not, you’re hungry to learn more)
- You’re oozing with creativity but a sucker for organisation, procedures and processes
- You have a broad understanding of SEO, across content, UX and technical SEO
- You have had exposure to project managing a team with a diverse skill set and client accounts
- You have experience liaising with in-house teams and external suppliers
- You aren’t afraid of the challenges of delivering quality work within tight deadlines
- Your analytical, organisational, and time management skills are particularly strong
- You have a positive mindset, a can-do attitude and aren’t afraid to work amongst creative chaos
- Bonus points if you have worked with SaaS and ecommerce brands
- More bonus points if you have agency experience
Who is Seeker?
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands get press coverage and links to be proud of.
We’re also pretty good at technical audits, website migrations and good old-fashioned SEO.
We’re a small (ish) agency of about 30 people, and our team is made up of passionate specialists, including SEOs, writers, outreachers, creatives, data geeks, and PR pros.
Our clients are from around the world, and we excel in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
Part of the package on offer is access to remote working when needed, which has made the shift to home working during the coronavirus lockdown seamless.
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular conference attendance
- Regular all-expenses-paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Health benefits
Seeker can offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you believe that you cover the majority of the requirements above, please do get in touch.
No recruitment agencies, please