We’re looking for an PA who can draw on a limitless power to get things done.
You won’t have to wear a cape to the office. However, you will need to see danger where no-one else can, stay positive in the face of adversity, and tap into a superhuman gift for planning everything down to the smallest detail.
As a PA to the CEO, you will provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organizational support to him, to ensure he is fully supported, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of Seeker. We need you to save the day.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands.
We’re a small startup agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for an PA with creativity, composure, and empathy to become the heartbeat of our team.
Duties & responsibilities
As part of making sure our office runs smoothly, your day to day duties will include:
- To act as a “gate-keeper” of the CEO’s agenda and meeting schedule and to take decisions accordingly, while prioritizing the needs of the business.
- Extensive Diary Management – daily management of scheduling & rescheduling appointments, communicating to attendees, flexible approach to changing schedules, ensuring appointments are met and correct facilities have been booked.
- Producing general correspondence to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Inbox management.
- You’ll act as the CEOs “right hand person” and their “eyes and ears”, making up for gaps in their knowledge, capacity and memory
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
- Exceptional time management
- Strong communication
- Outstanding problem solver
- Fast and effective decision making
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective feedback and delegation
- First-rate adaptability
- Reliability and discretion
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Gym membership
- Competitive salary.