We’re looking for an office manager/PA who can draw on a limitless power to get things done.
You won’t have to wear a cape to the office. However, you will need to see danger where no-one else can, stay positive in the face of adversity, and tap into a superhuman gift for planning everything down to the smallest detail.
From maintaining a pleasant working environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, and providing administrative support, we need you to come and save the day.
You will be working closely with our two Directors to ensure that the management team are operating at 100% capacity at all times. As a small close-knit team, you will be integral to the smooth running of our agency operations.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands.
We’re a small startup agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a detail-oriented project manager to help us nail deadlines, reach milestones, improve communication, and deliver better results for our clients.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for an office manager with creativity, composure, and empathy to become the heartbeat of our team.
Duties & responsibilities
As part of making sure our office runs smoothly, your day to day duties will include:
- Reviewing and acquiring supplies
- Organising meetings and arranging appointments
- Coordinating induction programmes for new employees
- Helping with Director communications, calendars, and planning
- Keeping health and safety policies are up to date
- Managing office budgets and payments
- Implementing and maintaining administrative systems
- Overseeing employee records
- Supporting staff recruitment and appraisals
- Dealing with third-party correspondence and queries.
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
- Strong communication
- Outstanding problem solver
- Fast and effective decision making
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective feedback and delegation
- Exceptional time management
- First-rate adaptability
- Reliability and discretion
- Confident leadership.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme (time to run an ecommerce business on the side)
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary.