We are looking for an inspirational marketing manager to build the Seeker brand from within and sell it to the outside world.
You will need to take a deep dive into our agency, bring fresh insights, innovation, generate leads for the sales team, and create an environment where all employees take responsibility for promoting our business.
Every day, every client, and every proposal will create unique challenges. This means you will need to be equal parts wordsmith, networker, analytics detective, and proficient planner to thrive. Read on if you’re up to the challenge.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. This is your chance to really get to the heart of the SEO industry.
We’re a small startup agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with the likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
Duties & responsibilities
Focusing on strategies, initiatives, and cultivating a culture for prolonged success, your day to day tasks will include:
- Developing a marketing strategy to achieve key agency objectives
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Handling the company’s marketing budget
- Briefing and sometimes creating content for marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Creating lead generation campaigns and measuring results
- Brand management and corporate identity
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Working closely with designers, writers, and content creators
- Maintaining effective internal communications for all potential promotional activities
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
In addition to excellent project management and communication skills, you will need:
- At least three years of experience in a similar role
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Excellent planning and organisational capabilities
- Outstanding analytical studies
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- To be an imaginative and persuasive negotiator
- Exceptional project management skills
- Confident, dynamic, and inspirational personality
- A creative outlook and first-rate problem-solving abilities
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme (time to run an ecommerce business on the side)
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry.