We’re looking for a full stack developer who can work on both the front-end and back-end of any application.
From creating engaging interactive content to using complex software languages, you will need to be able to take ideas from concept to reality via lines of code.
There will never be just another day at the office. As a key member of our team, you will take a key role in executing briefs, planning projects, and impressing our clients.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. This is your chance to really get to the heart of the SEO industry.
We’re a small startup agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with the likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
Duties & responsibilities
In the process of taking ownership of our web development, your day to day duties will include:
- Front-end development using CSS and HTML
- Back-end development using PHP and Java
- Development for open source platforms such as WordPress
- Managing security updates for all our client websites
- Performing general maintenance website maintenance
- Quoting and planning small and large scale development tasks
- Managing and maintaining various cloud-based servers
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
In addition to being a strong problem solver and having excellent communication, statistical and analytical skills, you will need:
- 3 years of commercial development experience
- Opensource CMS experience, particularly WordPress
- Practice detecting and solving code and database performance issues
- Understanding of a version-control system (Git)
- The capability of developing integrations and APIs
- Expertise in testing using a range of tools and platforms
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme (time to run an ecommerce business on the side)
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry