We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing. We are seeking a Financial Manager to help run the accounts and financial administration of the agency.
We need an enthusiastic finance-minded person: someone who is ambitious and prepared to grow with our business. This role would also involve business admin and would suit someone who is interested in the intersection of business and finance.
For the right candidate, this opening offers real opportunities to contribute to the day-to-day management of the company.
This role suits an all-rounder who is happy to manage day-to-day transactions and bookkeeping, as well as due diligence and invoicing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Helping prepare monthly management accounts
- Sales ledger / journal control / revenue recognition
- Day to day transactions (general bookkeeping including credit control)
- Banking / recs
- Payroll and VAT returns
- Company systems – mainly Xero
- Purchase ledger, general creditor maintenance and payment runs
- Working closely with our existing financial suppliers (Finance Director/accountants).
You must be able to work closely with non-finance based colleagues. The role is very hands-on and it is essential that you are able to plan and structure your own work.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Accountancy/finance qualification/degree preferable, but we will also consider applicants qualified by (relevant) experience
- Experience of using Xero/other cloud accounting apps would be a bonus
- Intelligent and innovative with a can-do approach
- Understanding of business management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Numerate, with excellent Excel skills
- Capable of prioritising multiple tasks in a busy deadline-driven environment
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
Who is Seeker?
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands get press coverage and links to be proud of.
We’re also pretty good at technical audits, website migrations and good old-fashioned SEO.
We’re a small (ish) agency of about 30 people, and our team is made up of passionate specialists, including SEOs, writers, outreachers, creatives, data geeks, and PR pros.
Our clients are from around the world, and we excel in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
Part of the package on offer is access to remote working when needed, which has made the shift to home working during the coronavirus lockdown seamless.
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular conference attendance
- Regular all-expenses-paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Health benefits
Seeker can offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you believe that you cover the majority of the requirements above, please do get in touch.