Digital Copywriter job description
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter with first-rate research skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to craft engaging copy for the web.
You must be comfortable writing about technical topics related to ecommerce and SaaS, as well as entrepreneurship, analytics, branding, content marketing, social media marketing, and more.
Seeker is a fast-paced agency, so you will need to be capable of managing a high workload and turning around a large number of articles each month to a high standard.
Pay and benefits will be very competitive for the right candidate. Please do not submit your CV if the requirements of this job advert do not describe you, as it will not be considered.
Duties & responsibilities
Playing a vital role in and delivering high-quality content for our clients, your day-to-day duties will include:
- Copywriting and blogging
- Writing compelling and persuasive copy
- Pitching engaging, must-read blog post titles
- Transforming internal briefs into polished copy and finished articles
- Writing in the Seeker brand voice across a wide range of platforms
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to meet pressing demands
- Researching important features and pain points to persuade distinct audiences
- Working with the content team on creative and content assets
- Liaising with management to ensure all content meets set requirements
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Previous experience working in a writing role (preferably at an agency)
- The ability to work fast and maintain a high standard of writing
- Fast typing speed
- Confidence writing across a variety of industries and niches
- Working knowledge of SEO and how to write copy for search
- Knowledge of web design, brand development, and user experience
- Fantastic commercial acumen
- English or creative writing degree (preferable)
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content, and links to be proud of.
We’re a growing agency with a team of specialists. This means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
During the coronavirus lockdown, we have become a fully remote agency, but our office is located on Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a copywriter who has experience writing about ecommerce-related projects to join our team.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Access to some of the best tools and systems in the industry
- Gym membership
- Monthly massages
- Health benefits