We’re looking for a data analyst who can collect evidence, connect clues, and solve mysteries no-one else can.
Your assignment will involve investigating large data sets from multiple channels and streamlining decisions by picking the best opportunities from a gallery of rogues.
As a new recruit, there will never be just another day at the office. From taking the ‘what ifs’ out of measuring metrics to revealing the ‘whodunnits’ in complex problems, we need you to crack the case, cut costs, and create efficiencies.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content and links to be proud of.
Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. This is your chance to really get to the heart of the SEO industry.
We’re a small startup agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a data analyst detective to examine the bigger picture and drive continuous data-led improvements for our agency.
Duties & responsibilities
As part of making our decision making more agile and data-led, your day to day duties will include:
- Collating and analysing company data from a wide range of databases
- Performing daily data checks
- Providing impromptu reports on time-sensitive issues
- Ensuring 100% data accuracy at all times
- Compiling new reports
- Devising automated processes and creating efficiencies
- Making suggestions for system improvements
- Installing IT infrastructure and installing key updates.
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
In addition to being a strong problem solver and having excellent mathematical, statistical and analytical skills, you will need experience in:
- Data modelling and prediction
- Pulling/pushing to APOIS , integrations platforms for synergy with datasets
- Data visualisation
- Data studio
- Google Analytics
- AI and machine learning
- Backend coding experience
- Building custom web scrapers.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme (time to run an ecommerce business on the side)
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry.