We’re looking for a professional copywriter to join our team of six copywriters at our thriving agency. We put content at the heart of what we do. SaaS and ecommerce are our specialisms, so you will need to have a deep understanding of B2B audiences and an ability to compel readers to take action with your prose.
This role will be pivotal to the content team and you will report directly to the Content Manager. From press releases and website content to marketing collateral, you will get the chance to put your talents to the test on a wide variety of copywriting challenges.
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content, and links to be proud of.
We’re a small agency, but our team is specialist. That means you will get to work closely with the experts themselves and learn new skills every single day. We’re a mixture of writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, and PR pros.
SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. Our clients are from around the world, and we specialise in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with likes of big-name brands, including Puma and ITV.
We are on an upward growth trajectory and looking for a commercial copywriter to bring our brand voice to life and delight our clients with inspiring prose.
Duties & responsibilities
Playing a vital role in promoting the business and delivering results for our clients, your day to day duties will include:
- Writing compelling and persuasive B2B copy
- Transforming internal briefs into polished copy and finished articles
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the SaaS and ecommerce industries
- Writing in the Seeker brand voice across a wide range of platforms
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to meet pressing demands
- Researching important features and pain points to persuade distinct audiences
- Working with the content team on creative and content assets
- Liaising with management to ensure all content meets set requirements
- Communicating with clients on all things copy and content related
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 2-3 years of professional copywriting experience
- Previous experience working within an agency preferred
- Working knowledge of SEO and how to write copy for search purposes
- Confidence writing across a variety of industries and niches
- Understanding the importance of web design, brand development, and user experience
- Fantastic commercial acumen
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Joint venture scheme
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Access to some of the best tools and systems in the industry
- Gym membership