We are expanding our outreach team and need some fresh perspective to help us deliver link building campaigns for our clients. Reporting into our Senior Campaign Manager and working alongside your fellow Campaign Manager and Campaign Executives, you will improve search performance for our clients by creating and running link building campaigns via a range of tactics.
You will be working on the end-to-end process of outreach and link building. It will be your responsibility to create link building strategies from scratch, support the Campaign Executives in the delivery of outreach campaigns and speak directly with clients to report on the results.
Ultimately, you will be expected to play a leading role in making the company’s outreach initiatives a success.
Duties & responsibilities
- Working to improve search performance through a range of link building and outreach techniques
- Managing the day-to-day of your own outreach campaigns and overseeing the Campaign Executives’ link building campaigns
- Leading outreach and PR strategy for a range of current and prospective clients
- Coming up with campaign ideas, from overarching themes to custom pitches
- Creating media and prospect lists
- Negotiating media placements with journalists, editors, and influencers
- Using a wide range of tools for analysis, tracking, and monitoring
- Conducting and delivering campaign reporting
- Pitching outreach ideas to clients
- Content and keyword research
- Liaising with outreach clients on ad hoc requests and reporting calls
- Training and mentoring the Campaign Executives and assisting with Outreach Team growth
- Maintaining expertise on outreach, digital PR and best practice industry trends
- Assisting the marketing and content teams with ad-hoc projects
Skills that make you a perfect fit
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrate evidence of link building and outreach externally – bonus if you’ve built press links too
- Proven history of a range of link building tactics and acquisition, e.g. foundational, bloggers and influencers, guest post, high-level editorial, PR
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of a wide variety of creative and ethical link building strategies and techniques
- A decent level of onsite SEO knowledge
- Experience liaising with in-house teams and external suppliers
- Experience in delivering quality work within tight deadlines
- Experience leading/managing teams and people
- The ability to work as part of a team and take direction
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Bonus points if you have worked with SaaS and ecommerce brands
Who is Seeker?
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands get press coverage and links to be proud of.
We’re also pretty good at technical audits, website migrations and good old-fashioned SEO.
We’re a small (ish) agency of about 30 people, and our team is made up of passionate specialists, including SEOs, writers, outreachers, creatives, data geeks, and PR pros.
Our clients are from around the world, and we excel in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
Part of the package on offer is access to remote working when needed, which has made the shift to home working during the coronavirus lockdown seamless.
- Access to some of the best SEOs in the industry
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular conference attendance
- Regular all-expenses-paid company social events
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Monthly massages
- Health benefits
Seeker can offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you believe that you cover the majority of the requirements above, please do get in touch.
Strictly NO recruitment agencies, please.
Seeker is committed to creating a diverse environment; we recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, origin, sex, disability, age and other protected characteristics as required by the law.