Calling all Digital PR and link building enthusiasts in the making! We are expanding our outreach team, and need some fresh new perspective to help us deliver killer content and outreach campaigns for our clients.
Working closely with our Senior Campaign Manager and fellow Campaign Executives, you will be getting hands-on experience managing inboxes and securing clients coverage.
You will need exceptional time management and attention to detail in order to manage complex campaigns. You will be expected to play a leading role in making the company’s outreach initiatives a success.
Duties & responsibilities
- Working to improve search performance through a range of link building and outreach techniques
- Coming up with campaign ideas, from overarching themes to custom pitches
- Creating media and prospect lists
- Negotiating media placements with journalists, editors, and influencers
- Managing the day-to-day of outreach campaigns
- Assisting with outreach and PR strategy
- Completing link analysis and campaign reporting
- Pitching outreach ideas to clients
- Content and keyword research
- Liaising with clients on ad hoc requests and reporting calls
- Staying on top of the latest industry trends to ensure that we are still being current
- Assisting the marketing and content teams with ad-hoc projects
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Under two years’ experience in SEO, link building or PR, or are a recent graduate looking to grow in SEO, link building or PR
- To be keen and hungry to learn new skills
- Solid negotiation skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and take direction
- To be able to juggle many campaign components and deliver on time
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude
Who is Seeker?
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands get press coverage and links to be proud of.
We’re also pretty good at technical audits, website migrations and good old-fashioned SEO.
We’re a small (ish) agency of about 30 people, and our team is made up of passionate specialists, including SEOs, writers, outreachers, creatives, data geeks, and PR pros.
Our clients are from around the world, and we excel in servicing SaaS and ecommerce brands. Although we’re sworn to secrecy, we’ve quietly worked with some of the biggest global brands in this space.
Part of the package on offer is access to remote working when needed which has made the shift to home working during the coronavirus lockdown seamless. When we’re not holed up in our homes, you can find us at our offices located at HERE Bristol on Bath Road.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Access to some of the best tools and systems in the industry
- Remote working
- Birthdays off
- Community days
- Wellness days
- Gym membership
- Monthly massages
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health benefits
Seeker can offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you believe that you cover the majority of the requirements above, please do get in touch.
Strictly NO recruitment agencies, please.