Seeker Digital is on the lookout for an enthusiastic business development manager to join our team in Bristol.
Seeker is going through a period of significant growth, and we are keen to keep this going. As the first sales-focused individual in the organisation, you will have the chance to stamp your mark on the future direction of the company, shaping a department as you see fit.
As the business development manager, you will be responsible for driving leads into the organisation using multiple channels be it: direct marketing, online advertising channels such as PPC, email marketing, and more. We’re looking for a go-getter, a self-starter, an innovative professional.
You will be someone who is comfortable in front of clients, who has an understanding and appreciation for SEO and Digital in general and, can lead on client pitches with little assistance.
Duties & responsibilities
In the process of taking ownership of Seeker’s business development pipeline, your day to day duties will include:
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities
- Define a business development strategy and roadmap to promote growth now and in the future. This will be done in partnership with the companies managing director
- Generate leads across multiple channels, both digital and direct
- Find innovative and effective ways of approaching brands from scratch
- Deliver against established quarterly and annual targets
- Qualify customer needs to determine whether Seeker’s solution offering would be a good fit
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
Skills that will make you the perfect fit
- Experience working within a marketing agency, preferably digital (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience developing a business development desk from a standing start, into a revenue-generating machine
- Experience defining business development strategy and presenting this to senior directors
- Multi-channel lead generation (Experience with PPC and organic lead generation is desirable)
- An understanding and appreciation for digital, specifically SEO (Highly desirable)
- Client pitch experience
- Comfortable in front of senior business professionals
- A highly energetic, trusted and influential relationship builder that has strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and expert negotiation
- Strong interpersonal skills, and solid written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, professional maturity, and the ability to think and act strategically
- Exceptional drive, energy and communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrates a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
- Proficient problem-solving skills
- Have bags of enthusiasm and drive
Meet the team
We are a Bristol-based agency specialising in SEO, digital PR, and content marketing.
We help brands boost their discoverability online and create press coverage, content, and links to be proud of.
We’re a diverse agency with a mixture of professionals covering writers, creatives, search specialists, data geeks, PR pros, dev boffs, and design professionals. The great thing about this is that you have access to all the tools and skills you need to really wow prospective clients.
SEO is at the heart of everything that we do as an agency, so we hope that you’d feel right at home. Our clients are located all over the world, servicing SaaS and eCommerce brands amongst other niches.
Part of the package on offer is access to remote working when needed which has made the shift to home working during the coronavirus lockdown seamless. When we’re not holed up in our homes, you can find us at our offices located at HERE Bristol on Bath Road.
- Regular conference attendance
- A training plan to develop you as a professional
- Regular all expenses paid company social events
- Access to some of the best tools and systems in the industry
- Gym membership
- Monthly massages
- Health benefits
The seeker can offer a competitive salary and commission scheme.
If you believe that you cover the majority of the requirements above, please do get in touch.
Strictly NO recruitment agencies, please.