A Practical Look at Correlational Optimisation
The SEO industry has largely developed through trial and error. Testing, adjusting and combining our knowledge as a community to understand what works in search.
At a high-level, we have a good understanding of what it takes to rank a website, and tools can help to enhance our decision making.
With today’s AI-powered algorithms it’s even more important to take a reasoned approach to data-driven decisions.
In this talk, I will share my findings on my quest to improve my agency’s optimisation capabilities using correlational analysis.
You will learn:
- How to increase your content’s topical relevance (and make it easier for Google to understand its intent).
- How to configure correlation tools to generate sensible recommendations.
- Why specific, statistical relevance is more useful than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach.
- How splitting hairs on ranking factors can lead to misinformation and a misaligned strategy.
- How different SEO tools follow different philosophies and why this is important.
- Which tools will best suit your particular project needs.
Claim a free correlation analysis report
Learn what characteristics may be holding your website back from ranking for your target term. Identify blockers in rankings with and inspiration for your strategy.
We’ll send over some data analysis on your ranking page along with a comparison of over 2000 potential factors for you to spot deficiencies.